1. Telephone communication based on customer data provided by the company to develop new customers;
2. Effective communication with customers through telephone to understand customer needs, seek sales opportunities and achieve sales performance;
3. Maintain the business of old customers and tap their maximum potential;
4. Communicate with customers regularly and establish a good long-term cooperative relationship.
1. College degree or above, clear mouth, fluent Mandarin, infectious voice;
2. Be willing to engage in sales work and have a good sense of customer service;
3. Strong learning ability and excellent communication ability;
4. Strong personality, quick thinking, good adaptability and pressure-bearing ability;
5. Have keen market insight, a strong sense of enterprise, responsibility and positive working attitude. Relevant telephone sales experience is preferred.