1. Responsible for the marketing channel development and sales of products, implement and complete the company's annual sales plan;
2. According to the company's marketing strategy, enhance sales value, actively complete sales volume targets, and expand the market share of products;
3. Keep good communication with customers and grasp their needs in real time. Provide customers with active, enthusiastic, satisfied and thoughtful service;
4. Complete independently the contract signing according to the company's product, price and market strategy.
5. Grasp the market price dynamically and provide the company with market analysis and forecast report and personal weekly report regularly.
6. Maintain and develop new sales channels and new customers, independently develop and expand upstream and downstream users, especially end users;
7. Collect first-line marketing information and user's opinions, and put forward reference opinions on company's marketing strategy, after-sales service, etc.